Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3 weeks

So, I've been in the states for about 3 weeks now.... Two of that here in NY... I'm freazing, slowly but surely. They may have to send me back to MX as a solid block of ice...... They'll have to chip away to get me out.... :( So yes, I'm cold..........

And I miss Mexico, terribly........

My best friend gets married next weekend!

Then I'm heading to TN to see my Grandpa and family!

From there I return to MO for Thanksgiving. I'll be there for another 3 weeks before heading back south of the border.....

So, I am having such an extremely blessed time. The Lord is spoiling me! :) It is so good to see all of my brothers and sisters in Christ... Even though I am freezing....

Once again though, I miss my Mexico family terribly.

So, this is just a shout out to ya'll to let you know that I'm alive and well!!!!

Sorry that I don't have anything exciting to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment