Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hey everyone!
I bet ya'll think I'm dead!!!!!
Well, I'm not. But my internet is. We haven't had any internet on the ranch for a week now :(
The Week before I was in Creel, Chihuahua on a mini vacation. I didn't have any interent there either :(

So, I'm in town right now stealing some Wi-Fi.

My time in Creel was so blessed. The train ride was breathtaking. I spent most of my time outside taking in the view. The train ride is full of huge bridges, gorges, waterfalls, and tunnels. Amazing. Better than that, the Lord really annointed the time. On the way there Ana and I got a chance to share the gospel with a young man named Jose. The 4 days we were there was filled with lots of sightseeing, good food, and cool new people. We stayed in a quaint little bed and breakfast with people from all diferent countries and walks of life. We were able to share the gospel with several people staying at our B&B. We saw La Mision de San Ignacio, Valle de los Ongos, Valle de las Ranas, la cascada de Casarare, and Las Barancas del Cobre. In addition we drove several hours to see the Memonite community as well. The largest community in Mexico, I think there's 40,000 in the community right now. So, it was definately a blessed time. Restful, exciting, and fruitful. I cannot wait to return. I fell in love with the town. When our internet is back up at the ranch I will upload some pictures.

This week since I got back has been quite busy of course. Steve Nauert (the fish man) was here from CA the beginning of the week. Steve in the one in charge of the hydroponics project. He brought us a bunch of equipment.

Jo and Jerry left this morning, their presence on the ranch will be sadly missed.
Paul and Pam will also be leaving in June. We are very sad about that. I'm sure the Lord will use them wherever they may be though. With that said I won't have anybody to translate biblestudies for for a while. That means kid duty. We're working on revitalizing and reworking our childrens ministry. Please keep that in your prayers. Kids are empty vessels waiting to be taught.

The bibelstudies have been overflowing lately. Especially tuesday nights in Tesia. We're going to be buying more chairs this week because we don't have enough seats!!!!!
Sunday mornings in Colonia Sonora have been really full as well. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, well I've got to go. Please pray that we will get our internet situation fixed.
I covet your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Missing you here. Caity is back from Romania and well. She'll be doing a slide show on Sunday. I cannot wait to see it. I've not had a chance to sit down with her yet. Lowell had his knee surgery yesterday. Poor guy, he's all weirded out with his pain meds today. ~giggle~ All went well.

    Love to you, dear friend!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete