Monday, July 5, 2010

lots to say















My dear friend Cruz Maria graduated last Monday. She is now certifiedto teach Kindergarden. I am so proud, so very proud of her!!!!!!!!
















This other pic is of me with her Aunt, Leti. The whole family is simply wonderful. It was a huge blessing to be able to be with them on this special day!




This next pic is a fun one. Paul Cooper, the wonderful man that he is, put a cooler in my room before leaving last week. It was a gift from heaven. I have to admit that waking up drenched in sweat is not pleasent. But Pablo saved me :) :) I am forever and eternally grateful. After Paul left I helped Dan hook up a water line to the cooler. This is where I ended up...... I think I need to call the union or maybe demand a raise!!!!!! Anyway, we got the water line in!



This is Lolita working hard to put the screen back up. The contraption she's sitting on is our swamp cooler :)


This next one is from Huazahuari. The three children are Carmen, Jaciel, and , and, and, and........ The third boys name has escaped me for the moment. Darn it. Anyway, I was giving them more cookies right before we headed out. It's been really, really hot here!
I'm hoping that within the next week it will start to rain. The desert is turned into the most gorgeous place when it rains.
Dan and Ana will be leaving on the 13th for Hawaii to celebrate their 30th anniversary. Please pray for those of us staying home to hold down the fort.
We had baptisms yesterday after the big sunday service. It was a enormous blessing. I think 7 people were baptized. People of all ages and walks of life. Not a week goes without someone getting saved. Such a blessing!
Dan has several hundred men coming to the biblestudey in the prison. What a blessing!
Today I spent quite a while talking to my family on skype. It was such a blessing to see their beautiful faces. I miss ya'll so much!
Tomorrow morning is biblestudy in Osobompo. Then tomorrow afternoon I'm off to my english students. From there biblestudy in Tesia tomorrow evening. Please pray for God's provision and guidance in everything. To Him be the glory!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment