Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On my way

to biblestudy.
However I just wanted to stop by and say hello real quick.
Plus I wanted to let ya'll know that yesterday went well. Yesterday was my first afternoon with my English students; Livier, Yuvitza, and Litzeth. Their lessons went well and were very fun. To top it all off they came to biblestudy with me afterwards. We're in the book of Romans on Tuesday night right now so the study was obviously about salvation and our guilt. They didn't really have any comments but they seemed to enjoy it. They mentioned coming again. I really hope that they do! I may go Saturday to hang out with them for a little while!

Today is ladies study in Mocuzari and then off to San Antonio and Huazahuari. In Huazahuari the kids and I will be making crowns and then talking about heaven. :) Definately one of my favorite subjects :) :) :)
I'm going to need the Lord to feed me bunches of energy today. My batteries didn't recharge very well last night....... Ok, love ya all!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment