Monday, December 6, 2010

Long time



I had a great time in NY! Cati and Tim's Grape wedding was a smashing hit. They are now happily married. And I'm considering the fact that I'm almost an old spinster (lol, jk)

I also spent some time with my wonderful Grandparents. They took me apple picking :)








Yes everyone, I know it's been way tooooooo long... However I have been enjoying myself immensely. It has been such a blessing to be here with my family and friends. This Sunday I spent with my CFC church family, what a blessing! I also had the priviledge to have my little bro lead worship besides my mother and I :) :) :) (teary eyed moment).


Friday my wonderful father took the family to Silver Dollar City, the best amusement park in the country (in my humble opinion)! We had a great time. We rode the roller coasters in 40 degree weather. Drank hot chocolate, ate funnel cakes, and saw "The Christmas Carol" play. We were enthralled by all the lights and stayed to watch the little Christmas parade at the end. It was a ton of fun.....

This last Saturday we celebrated Christmas as a family since Jonny and I will be heading back to Mexico on the 16th of this month. It was a blessed time :) :) :) We opened presents, ate lots of cookies, and had lots of laughs!
So I have a week and a half left with my family..... I'm trying to write a christmas card....... I'm trying to figure out how to get everything I want and need into 3 suitcases. I'm also trying to get all of my finances in order, fun huh.......
Blessing to all and a Merry Christmas :)

1 comment:

  1. So, are the peanut M & M's a want or a need?

    Love you friend,
    Laura Lane

    ReplyDelete