Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday

Hello Everyone! It's Sunday again. Pastor Dan commented the other day that a week here consists of about 3 days. I would have to agree with him. Time is just flying by. I can hardly believe that I've been back a month already. I feel like everytime I turn around it's Sunday morning again. How exciting because that means that Jesus is coming back soon! And really soon if a week now consists of 3 days!
So let's see, what did I do this last week??? I can hardly remember..... Well the group from Nebraska was here until Thursday. They were such a huge blessing. They waterproofed all of our roofs!!!!!!
All of the ladies biblestudies this week were a blessing :)
Wednesday we went to San Antonio and Huazahuari. I'm happy to say that Dona Antonia came again this week. She's the lady who always spoke badly of christians and then got saved several weeks ago while hitching a ride with Dan and Rogelio. The Lord definately has a sense of humor. There are actually several more people who have showed an interest in coming to the biblestudy in San Antonio. It would be a miracle if they started coming. Dan has been going there weekly for around 8 years without seeing hardly any fruit.
Thursday we went to the lake to get more tilapia. We brought back around 260 and have only lost 5 at this point. That is a serious success. We are planning on enlarging the green house and adding another pond over the next several weeks.
Friday we laid a patio in front of Roshon's house. All I can say is that mixing cement is alot of work. As soon as we were done there we hopped in the car to go to Las Minitas. Dan brought a speaker so the whole entire village heard the worship and message :)
Yesterday I spent the day with two young ladies that came to spend the weekend with us. Maria, 13, and Ignes, 13, from Navojoa. They are very sweet girls, both that come from dysfunctional families. My desire is to reach out to them and encourage them in the Lord. They helped me make some chocolate chip cookies, we cleaned, went for a long walk, and played lots of cards. The Lord totally ordained the devotional for Saturday morning. Josie chose to share about our self-image. How we need to not compare ourselves to others but place our value in Jesus. I was so happy that these young ladies got to hear it.


Below is Jesse and I. Then nextdoor my sunday morning sunday school room. The airflow and lighting is great ;)



Here's a verse for ya'll. The Lord brought it to me yesterday. I really need to hear it!

"For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that My name mighty be proclaimed in all the earth". Romans 9:17
That is our purpose and our mission. To glorify God. He wants to show His power and love through our lives. SO DON'T WORRY. God's purpose is for Him to be glorified. If that's your purpose as well then everything is taken care of :)

Ok, God bless ya'll! You're in my thoughts and prayers always!

Chelsea Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment