Saturday, April 2, 2011

Family

Well everyone, my family is here! Well. most of my family anyway. My mother, Gabe, Sonora, and Larry are here visiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one blessed girl. So, so ,so glad to have them here. Last night in Las Minitas my sister made balloon animals for the kids. Next to her is a pic of the two Gabriels. They were little tikes of 5 years old running around playing in the dirt not to long ago. Now they're both close to 6 ft tall. Scary :)

L


Larry has been amazing! He's been keeping Gabe company. Teaching Gabe how to paint (my room :) and challenging him in the basketball court as well. I hear rumor that Larry's going to be cooking for us tomorrow :):):)
Gabe has been painting in between his air guitar solos!!!!! The last pic here in the right is of the group from Minnesota that was here several weeks ago. They were a huge blessing! Thank you guys!!!!!!


God bless ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: