Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm back

Hello Everyone :)



I'm back, safe and sound. It's been a whirlwind week so far. I arrived at the Ranch Friday afternoon after three days of traveling only to leave 2 hours later for a youth group camping trip with Calvary Chapel Alamos. I don't regret it one bit. We can sleep when we get to heaven right?!?!!?!?!!??






We arrived at the campground later Friday night, it was pitch black out. What I saw when I awoke Saturday morning totally took my breathe away. Beautiful emerald green hills covered with mist. You could hear the birds and the river down below. Yes, there were also an insane amount of mosqitos and no-see'ums as well. I was blessed to get to know the youth from our sister church, Calvary Chapel Alamos, better. The teachings were blessed, the worship was anointed. There were also many fun games. I have a confession, something I was sorely reminded of on this trip. "I love volleyball!!!!! But I really stink at it". Who else would serve the ball right into one of their team-mate's head.............. :) I graciously took a couple of bows and moved on after everybody finally stopped laughing.




Last night was the study in Tesia. It was a HUGE blessing to see all of my fellow brothers and sisters. I had missed them so much.


Today we will find out whether Levi's surgery was successful or not. Ana will be leaving the end of this week to go spend some time with Brian, Rochelle, and the boys. Please praying for traveling mercies. Also that God would give us the supernatural ability to keep things together while she's gone!


Pray for rain. We need more to make it through the dry months.

Thanks to all and God bless!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment