Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Heading South

♪Search my heart, search my mind, search my soul. Make me clean, make me new, make me whole.

Chorus:
All of my plans, all of my dreams, I lay them down before Your feet. All of my time, all that was mine I now submit to Your design. Cause You are the one, the only one who dared to give it all away for me.

You are my strength, You are my God, You are my King. You make me laugh, You make me dance, You make me sing.

Everything inside, everything outside, I give it all away. You never change, You rearrange my heart more everyday. ♫

For the last several days I have had this Song, "Give it All Away" by Aaron Shust stuck in my head. I've been singing it, watching the music video, even playing it on my guitar. Now, I know why. The Lord was subtly preparing me. I'm now leaving August 31st, two weeks earlier than planned. That's one week from today!!! And I just found that out, TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alot of things can happen in 24 hours! But they are His plans, not mine, so it's all good.

As Christians we are suuposed to be F.A.T. Flexible, available, and teachable :)

I'm been extremely blessed over the last several weeks by so many people and their generosity. My list of needed supplies has been demolished! Praise God.

I'm so excited about returning to the Ranch. I've missed my family there very much. I'm also so very excited to see what the Lord has in restore upon my return. I know there will be so many opportunities to serve. I mean,how spoiled am I????? I get to be about my father's business 24/7. I'm one blessed, excited, and ready to go Chica :) :) :)

I do ask that you would all keep me in your prayers. For travel mercies, and also for my family. I'm going to miss them :(

"O Israel, put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with Him is full redemption". Psalm 130:7

No comments:

Post a Comment