Saturday, February 27, 2010

List to do before leaving for MX:
(1) pack up my room
(2) decide how to fit a year's worth of stuff into 3 suitcases
(3)get a hair cut
(4) annoy my older brother every chance I get!
(5) Give everyone I see a hug (I'm really going to miss everybody)
(6) Do my taxes

Well the list goes on and on but those are some of my top priorities. Turns out that I didn't make enough money this year to require me to file taxes.... Pretty awesome huh??? They never took any money out so they're not giving any back... Not that I would have minded getting some back, or I guess it would be free money since I never gave it to them in the first place.......... OK, confusing :(

I also started packing up my room today. First project was to tackle the closet. Cate Gerwitz, I really could have used your help! I felt like those two brothers on the pbs show, Zaboomafoo. Everytime they opened the closet everything fell out right on top of them. Only diference is that I don't have bouncy balls and swimming gear in my closet.
Needless to say I threw away and organized to my heart's content!!!!!!!!!! I love cleaning, organizing, and throwing stuff away.
The organizing has been fun but it has also carried a bit of a somber note along with it. I'm going to miss everyone and everything here very much. I will admit that this may be a bit more challenging than I had thought it would be. Up until now I'd been thinking mostly what awaits me there, not what I'm leaving here. What awaits me in MX is so exciting. I cannot wait to see all my friends and family there, and to get involved in the ministry . But, on the other hand I do not want to leave my wonderful friends and family here in Missouri. The Lord has truly blessed me with an amazing group of people. People of every shape and kind, people that love the Lord, people that are like family to me.
So, that was a huge compliment to all you Missourians!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys :)

Tomorrow is Sunday. Sunday means friends, worship, church, fellowship, and FOOD!!!!!! Hurray for Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment