Friday, February 26, 2010

a little Info!

Hello Everyone!

As most of you know already I will be returning to Mexico on March 15th.
Since I was quite young I have had the desire to serve the Lord through missions. I feel that He has called me to serve at Rancho Maranatha, along with Pastor Dan, his wife Ana, and the other wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ there as well. Rancho Maranatha has been my home in many ways even since my family left there on 2005. After returning last year for several months I feel that it is where the Lord would have me serve for now.

Rancho Maranatha is in Alamos, Sonora, MX. About 400 miles south of the border. Pastor Dan has owned the ranch for about as long as I've been alive. He, his family, and other missionaries living there have been involved in many ministries through the years. Along with the children's home there are food ministries, constant construction projects, bible studies daily in the villages, a radio station, and a pluthora of other things. Due to circumstances the radio station and childrens home are no longer running, but the rest of the work continues.

I will be joining the team at Rancho Maranatha next month. This announcement brings me much joy and is one that I have awaited with much anticipation to announce. I will be sending email updates and also updating the blog.

I plan to stay at the ranch for around a year to start off with. My heart right now wants to stay forever but I am open to the Lord's leading. If the Lord keeps me there I will be blessed. If he brings me back to the US I will be content as well.

GO! ministries has blessed me by accepting my application to their ministry. GO! handles finances for missionaries in many,many countries, and on every continent (except maybe Antarctica).
Not only do they handle missionaries' personal taxes but they also make it so that all donations to the missionary are tax decuctable. Dan and Ana are with GO! ministries. My parents were also when they were on the mission field.

If anyone feels led to support me financially checks can be made out to GO! Ministries.
In the memo please put only my account number, 1277. Checks may be sent to:
GO! Ministries
P.O. Box 657 Norco, CA
92860

After receiving your donation GO! will send you a tax deductable receipt.

Above all else, friends and family, I covet your prayers! My desire is to serve the Lord and further His kingdom. I am blessed with the opportunity to participate and contribute to the ministry at Rancho Maranatha.
If you have any questions please let me know!

Serving the Lord at Rancho Maranatha,
Chelsea Rae

1 comment:

  1. My prayers go with you my dear Friend.
    I'll be "following" you!

    Blessings,
    Laura L.

    ReplyDelete