Monday, February 15, 2010

Long Time NO Chat

Hello there everyone!

So I set up this blog months ago but I never told any of ya'll about it or updated it.... I beg your forgiveness.
I'm going to try to make it a habit this time around.

I am currently in Nashville, TN. I arrived on the 25th of January and have been having the time of my life since. Staying with my cousin, Megan, and her family has been alot of fun. Baby Max is 16 days old today. His sister, Olive, has stolen my heart. She is 18 months old and as full of energy as it comes. Currently her favorite song is "The Wheels On the Bus". I sing it multiple times a day, including when I'm in the shower and sometimes in my sleep. I will be here until next Monday, the 22nd. Watch out Missouri, here I come!

Yesterday after church I came to the Ray house for a visit. I'm spending two whole nights with them!It has been a joy to see Brian, Rochelle, Jesse, and Levi. The boys are growing up so fast.

Just a heads up for ya'll, on March 15th I will be returning to Rancho Maranatha. I am so very excited to be returning to my dear family in Mexico. I am super excited to see all that the Lord will have for me at the ranch. My mother and several friends are already planning trips to come visit!

Ok everybody, really I'm going to try to keep updating this. Please don't hold your breathe though!

1 comment:

  1. in response to your first post about not having enough interesting stuff to write about... that's the art of writing. you have to MAKE things interesting... like chewing on paper and flat screen tvs. (insert my blog here!)

    secondly, this will enter my bookmarked blog list and will be checked frequently, so I expect updates my friend :)

    ReplyDelete