Thursday, March 4, 2010

Annoying

Yes, annoying.... I find certain things very annoying. It must be the OCD part of my personality. Things that annoy me include: dishes in the sink, a dirty bathroom, clothes on the floor, dogs who bark excessively, people who litter, people who blare their music too loud...... etc, etc, etc, I could go on forever. One of the things that annoys me the most those is when you're hanging right in between perfect health and being sick as a dog... I hate it when you're tired, achy, and foggy. When you feel bad but not bad enough to give in. You have determined that you're not sick enough to be 'sick' but doing your normal activities are excruciating . Anyway, I suppose I should stop complaining.

On a brighter note I am making progress with the packing. I'm working on filling up my 2nd suitcase right now. I think I'm going to end up having plenty of space.
I've also been working on cleaning out my room. Today I conquered all the junk drawers. Alot of it went in the trash! The rest of it was put in one small drawer.

I found out the other day that my dear friend Marilu, from Mexico, will be getting married this year! This will be my first bridesmaid experience. I added a couple of bride magazines to my suitcase, I'm sure we'll get a chance to giggle over them.

Tonight I get a night on the town with the Freeman girls!!!!! fun, fun, fun

Take care everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment