Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally Here

Hola Everyone!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm safe and sound in MX.
Since arriving on Tuesday I've been nonstop busy. The trip down was uneventful. I spent three hours in the Las Vegas airport, not my favorite part of the trip :(

I've already accomplished several major goals. I've had tacos and rancheritos (spicy chips)!!!!!!!

Yesterday I went to two biblestudies. One in a village called Mocuzari. There were quite a few women there. Such a blessing to see them all. Especially one lady named, Dahlia. Last year when I was here she was pregnant. This time around I got to meet her beautiful baby girl. Then yesterday evening I accompanied Ana to a study in Alamos, the closest city (large town) to the ranch. This was also a ladies study. Most of the ladies that come, actually all of them, are related to Ana is so way.

This morning we have a study in English and then we will head in to Navojoa. Navojoa is the larger city that is close to the ranch. We will be going to visit a very needs family with many children.

On that note my friends, I need to run. God bless!!!! I will try to update again as soon as possible. Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment