Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Angel's Hair



Ok, well I was going to wait til I had some pics of the hydroponics project to update. But I keep forgetting to take my camera........ Gee, that doesn't sound like something I would do does it???? hahahahahaha



This flower on the right is called "Angels Hair". The blooms only last for one day, then the fall off the tree. The tree blooms for a couple of weeks every year and that's it. They're such an amazing flower. This tree happens to be Ana's pride and joy. I thank my photagrapher, Marilu, for the wonderful pic.



Believe it or not my life isn't all fun and games!! But I do love the trampoline!









On Saturday we went back to the Presa in Mocuzari to get more fish for the hydroponics project, 'fish project'. We brought around 200 I believe and have only lost around 26. We're still having some promblems though. Our plants are looking a bit sad. I think we may exchange the rocks that the plants are in for sand and see if that helps the water flow. We're having a hard time keeping the water levels where they need to be.

I'm also learning a bit about plumbing. I know how to use PVC now. Maybe I'm not an expert but I definately know more than the average blonde, American girl :)


Warren Drew from Montana is here right now. Warren has been a faithful friend and supporter of the ranch for a long time. He is such a blessing. He brought me peanut M&Ms!!!!!!! If you want I'll even tell you he walks on water, hahahahahahaha.


The Lord has really been ministering to my heart through Dan's teachings this past week. The main theme has been the signs of the times. The signs of the Lord's coming are everywhere, they're hard to ignore. The Lord has placed an urgency in my heart to share His love. Time is short, we must be about our Father's business. What greater purpose or joy is there????

I have to admit that it's especially hard to ignore the Lord's prodding during a study when you're translating. I have to hear it, think about it, then say it. There's no in one ear and out the other when you're translating..........
"And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness'". Do you get that people??? I sure dont, atleast I'm working on it. His strength, the strength that made the universe. The strength that placed the stars in the sky and named them (ps 147:4). That power lies in our weakness. Tha power lies in us when we give up, when we realize that we're dust. When we cry out in desperation that is the power that comes to our rescue. We have no excuse friends. We are lacking nothing because our weakness is His strength. So, let's be about our Father's business. The time is short. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. "My grace is sufficient."
    I think about this a lot. A great thing to know, isn't it? =)
    Keep trusting, Chels. And keep up the writing!!!

    ReplyDelete