Monday, April 26, 2010

Rain

It rained last Thursday!!!!!!! Such a glorious sight to behold. When it rains here it's like the plants come alive. It's absolutely fascinating. I tried to upload a video of it right after the rain but the website isn't allowing me. I'll try again later!

This last Sunday morning in Colonia Sonora, Navojoa was a blessing. That biblestudy has been shrinking for some time. Thankfully though this Sunday we ran out of chairs! Praise Jesus. We saw many faces that we hadn't in a long time and also some new ones. Dan is teaching out of Zachariah for that study, such a blessing. I do have to admit though that it's a bit difficult to translate prophecy.


Right now Dan and Ana are on their way home from the prison in Obregon. I can't wait to hear how it went. Please pray for them on Mondays if you think about it.


Last Thursday we celebrated Obed's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how big he is getting.


Roshon and I resurrected the felt board set this morning. It had been long lost in 'the barn'. Thankfully most of it is still in decent condition. She hopes to use it in the childrens ministry. It will definately be a huge help for her and the others involved with the kids. Imagine one room, 30 kids, you, and 90 degree heat. Now imagine trying to keep them calm and try to share Jesus with them as well! Yes, the felt board will definately be a huge asset. I do not usually have the pleasure of working with the kids. Usually I'm translating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment