Thursday, April 8, 2010

So Much 2 Tell







Hello Everyone!




Wow, I've got so much to tell. Last time I left you with the Ladies' Day prep so I guess I should start there.








The day before (thursday) was awesome. We were busy pretty much from sun up til sun down, and a little after. Pablo Cooper made us an awesome banner to hang. We also put the tissue paper flowers to good use. To top it all off we added balloons. Afer we set up the sound system we had a time of worship. It was so very sweet. I feel like we kind of ushered in the Holy Spirit. We worshipped and prayed. We blessed the building, the speakers, the worshippers, and the food too!


So Friday ws great! Even the 5am alarm that started it all (I think bedtime was around midnight the night before).


Everything went as planned. No major mishaps. Our theme verse, Matt 10:22, was so appropriate. I truly believe God ordained that theme for this year. He also gave the speakers such unity in their messages. There was a common thread, a point that was hammered, in each one of the messages.


By the end of the day we had 104 signiatures and 4 new more names in the Lamb's Book of Life. What A BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



After 1 day of rest it was Easter! Sunrise service attendees got up around 4am. Everyone piled in the van and off to Cierro Prieto we went. Once arriving at the top we began to worship. Our worship had to be A Cappella since both Lolita and I forgot our guitars. But I almost think I liked it better that way. It was definately a sweet time. Arm in arm with Lolita nd Marilu we sung the sun from it's sleep. Just as we finished singing it peaked over the mountains. We praised Jesus for Hi death and resurrection. How thankful I am that we have our hope and peacein a living and mighty God.



Later that afternoon we had a big Sunday service at the Ranch. That was such a blessing as well. Lots of people, hugs, and food!!!!!!!!!


I also dug into a scrumptious box of 'peeps' that my darling mother sent with me. Thanks mom, I love you!


I realize that today is Thursday and I'm telling you about last week but, TIME FLIES BY SO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I do not know where the time goes.



Most of our guests have left for now. Ana's sisters and their children will be leaving tomorrow.


Tonight is biblestudy in Mocuzari. I am prepared to be eaten alive. I really need bugspray :(


Ps. Everyone, I know it's saturday but I wrote this on thursday. I'm a little behind, sorry. I did mean well though!!!!!!!!


PPs. the two girls in the picture are Izbet and Valeria from Las Minitas (friday night study). They are such sweet girls, I love them!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear what the Lord is doing! Keep it up my dear!!

    ReplyDelete