Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here I present Nacho and Hugo. We visit their family once a week or so. The boys mother and grandmother are new believers.Since neither of the women can read we make it a priority to read the Word when we visit. They also come to several bibestudies during the week.







This is the bus that carries people back and forth from Tesia...... It has some problems, obviously. What you can't see in this pic is that there is another guy on the other side of the busy with just his legs sticking out as well. It was so funny! I wish I could have gotten all three in one pic.

The pic is me, obviously. If you look very closely on my back, right above the pocket of my jeans you'll see a lizard. He was quite friendly and decided we needed to be friends. The comical part is that Rogelio (guy sitting next to me) was sharing the gospel with a man we were visiting. I think the lizard wanted to get in on the action as well!!!!!!






On the left is one of the flowers from the ladies day. I found it taped to the bible bus that lives in Tesia.... How cool is that!?!?!?!?!?!
Today I went with Rogelio and Marilu to Huazahuari, a little town on the way to San Antonio. Dan drops us off on the way to his biblestudy in San Antonio. They started going to Huazahuari last year when I was here. As of now there hasn't been much fruit. We continue to pray though! They have been faithful to go and share anyway.
Tomorrow morning we have ladies biblestudy here at the ranch and then in the evening we head out to Mocuzari.
God Bless Ya'll!!!!!!








































































































2 comments:

  1. Hey Friend Chels,
    I'm always so glad to read what you've been up to. Please keep updating your blog.

    I really miss you. I hadn't realized just how much you feel like family until after you left.

    Love to you,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please stop saying ya'll! :) it bothers me....

    ReplyDelete