Monday, June 21, 2010

Carmina's baby shower




Here are some pics of Carmina's baby shower!!!!!!!

After our ladies biblestudy in Osobompo we cut the cake and shared child rearing advice. Obviously I didn't have alot of experience to speak from but I sure learned alot from what all the ladies had to say. Since these pics were taken a beautiful baby boy named Angel Antonio has been born! Weighing a little over 3 kilos, around 7 lbs. I haven't seen him yet but am hoping to have that pleasure tomorrow.
Babies are such a beautiful thing. I thank Jesus that this one came into the world safe and sound.
Ps. I'm not in the group pic because I was taking it.................. You probably guessed that :)
This last week Roshon, Marilu, and Lolita were all off galavanting across the world. So, it was pretty quiet around here without them. I had to fill in for their worship and child care duties. Let's just say they were sorely missed!!!!!!!
Paul, Mark, and Rogelio are installing a swamp cooler into my room today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited! This means sleeping without sweating at night, hopefully.
Please keep Pastor Fidel in your prayers. Fidel is Rancho Maranatha's assistent pastor. He has been struggling with some health issues lately. They've prevented him from working and really stressed him out. We're praying that the Lord will heal him and provide for his families needs, both spiritual and physical.
The mango trees in the orchard are heavy with fruit. We're just waiting for them to get ripe :) :) :) :)
Last week I had a little bit of a scare. I woke up Wednesday really sick. I couldn't keep any food or drink in my stomach all day. I was afraid that I had the stumach flu that has been around. But thanks to Jesus I woke up Thursday morning almost completely better! I am so very thankful about that!
Tomorrow I start giving English lessons. Three girls in Navojoa, ages 18, 17, and 13. Please pray. These girls are not saved and their family is not christian either. I'm hoping that through this open door I can share Christ with them. I went and met them for the first time last week. They're very sweet girls and their English is conversational,however they need Jesus. I'm not an English major and never have been so it should be interesting. Help me Jesus!
OK everyone, peace out! and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment