Thursday, June 3, 2010

Huazahuari











Hey Everybody!




Yesterday I had a class with the kids of Huazahuari. Last year when I was doing a class with these same kids but hadn't returned since. They've all grown so much. I was blessed to know that most of them remembered me!!!!!! We made some pretty awesome witness bracelets. I will admit it's hard to keep the attention of 10 kids between the ages of 5 and 12 for an extended period of time. I must not make enough funny faces. Either way though, we had fun. I intend to go every Wednesday from now on.






This (to the left) is our classroom!

















After the lesson we played soccer. Definately house rules :)






Here's the list, I think I got most of the kids:

Abraham- 11 yrs

Lizeth - 5 yrs

Carmen -1o yrs

Reuben - 5 yrs

Joel Leonardo -7 yrs

Diana - 5 yrs

Carlos - 7 yrs


These are their proper names but each and everyone has several nicknames. So, it's hard to keep them all straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment